The Ceramic Level IV Plate offers full protection from an Armor Piercing (AP) .30-06 Level IV rifle round. The Ceramic Level IV Plate is offered in Full Cut or Shooter's Cut for additional arm mobility. Dual curve design for comfort against the officer's torso.
When a Rifle Threat is present and soft ballistic armor is not enough, U.S. Armor offers a wide variety of hard ballistic armor (Ceramic, Steel, and new lightweight Polyethylene) to protect you against either Level III or Level IV rifle rounds.
- Dual curve for torso comfort.
- Capable of stopping a single shot of Armor Piercing rifle ammunition or lesser threats.
- Available in Full Cut or Shooter's Cut designs.
NIJ 0101.04/.05 CertifiedShooter's Cut
- Thickness: 1.10 in (2.79 cm)
- Size: 8" x 10" | Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Size: 10" x 12" | Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kg)
Ballistic CapabilitiesNIJ 0101.06, Level IV rounds
- .30-06 Cal (166 gr M2 AP) – 2880 fps/877.82 mps
- Ballistic Plate–60 months
- Fit Guarantee—60 days