The Poly Plate is half the weight of its comparable Level III Ceramic rifle plate, which reduces officer fatigue and the overall weight of your tactical load out. The Poly Plate also offers a multi-hit feature that Ceramic plates do not offer and floats in water.
III (Stand Alone)
- 1/2 the weight of comparable Level III rifle plates.
- Capable of stopping multiple shots of non-AP 7.62 mm and lesser threats.
- Durable - not damaged by dropping.
- Comfort - Dual curve surface for torso-shaped fit.
NIJ 0101.04/.05 Certified
- Thickness: 0.89 in (2.26 cm)
- Size: 8" x 10" | Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Size: 10" x 12" | Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.41 kg)
- Thickness: 1.00 in (0.45 cm)
- Size: 6" x 6" | Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)
- 7.62 x 51 mm (147 gr NATO FMJ) – 2780 fps/847.34 mps
* V50 Data and special testing available
- Ballistic Plate–60 months
- Fit Guarantee—60 days