The Combat Helmet offers a lighter option from the PASGT model for improved mobility and decreased fatigue.
All U.S. Armor helmets offer a superior level of ballistic protection with reduced weight and added comfort for the officer. Our unique support structure and lamination process ensures that U.S. Armor helmets have a minimal back face deformation from all Level IIIA rounds including .357 SIG and .44 Magnum.
- Lighter weight than a PASGT helmet for improved mobility.
- Higher cut design for enhanced peripheral vision and increased hearing acuity.
- Fully adjustable harness system for a secure, comfortable fit
NIJ 0106.01 Certified
- SMALL | Head Circumference: 20.08"-21.26" (53cm-54cm) | Weight: 2.95 lbs (1340g)
- MEDIUM | Head Circumference: 21.26"-22.83" (54cm-58cm) | Weight: 3.06 lbs (1390g)
- LARGE | Head Circumference: 22.83"-24.41" (58cm-62cm) | Weight: 3.17 lbs (1440g)
- X-LARGE | Head Circumference: 24.41"-25.98" (62cm-66cm) | Weight: 3.51 lbs (1590g)
- Helmet Carry Bag
- .44 Magnum (240 gr SJHP)– 1567 fps/477.62 mps
- .357 Magnum (158 gr JSP) – 1583 fps/482.50 mps
- .40 S&W (155 gr JHP) – 1512 fps/460.86 mps
- 9mm (124 gr FMJ RN) – 1674 fps/510.24 mps
* V50 Data and special testing available
- Ballistic Helmet–60 months
- Fit Guarantee—60 days